1. You will play an important role by providing to our clients with technical support regarding Electrical Control Systems in their plants.
2. You will also perform commissioning activities.
3. You will carry out programs of preventive and corrective maintenance, commissioning of equipment and evaluation of operating conditions in order to ensure optimal conditions of operation of equipment assigned under your responsibility.
4. You will generate the necessary documentation such as work records and corresponding test protocols.
5. You will be part of a team with a focus on technical excellence and the safety of people and goods.
Engineering Degree or Technical Education as Electrical, Electronic or Electromechanical Specialization.
Experience in commissioning or electrical and / or electronic maintenance.
Knowledge in of Protection System ,Substation equipment, Bay control units and Ethernet Networks concepts , SCADA, Electric Control Systems, PLC programming, RTUs will be highly valued.
Availability for travel and field work.
Minimum 3 years of experience in similar positions.
Experience in similar field will be an advantage.
Location : Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina Contract type : Regular / Permanent Business unit : Business Unit Grid Automation Date posted : 2018-
10-23 Job function : Service and Maintenance Publication ID : AR65498835 E1
ABB (ABBN : SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally.
Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions : bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products.
As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-
mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com