Talent Acquisition Senior Specialist
We invite you to read this Job Description and apply if you are passionate about the position and meet the requirements.
Your main purpose of this role will be :
1) Will be responsible for leading the recruiting process for J&J business segments in Southern Cluster for our Pharmaceutical and Consumer business
2) Works with Hiring Managers the recruiting process from beginning to end
3) Deploy and use job appropriate behavioral and competency based interview questions.
4) Identify and share recruitment best practices across business units and countries.
5) Maintain current knowledge of business, marketplace, legal and recruitment trends and requirements trough dedicated talent pipelines.
6) Initiate and maintain a network of contacts to help identify the best talent for hiring needs.
7) Build and maintain effective partnerships and positive relationships with colleagues, hiring managers, candidates and business leaders.
8) Interview prospective employees and evaluate candidates for employment factors such as job experience, education and training, knowledge, skills and abilities, interpersonal culture considerations, and other data pertinent to classification
9) Consolidate candidate feedback from interview team and lead final assessment and selection process.
10) Consult with hiring managers on recommended starting salaries and other offer package details. Negotiate offers. Provide candidate offer package recommendation to line manager.
11) Manage the data associated with the recruitment process to ensure all relevant data on applicants, the process and the final hiring decision is properly handled in a timely manner.
12) Provide company information to candidates and appropriately "sell" candidates on the value proposition of the Johnson & Johnson experience.
13) Ensure that the process and the final hiring decision is properly handled in a timely manner; manage his / her own metrics of the process by quarter.
Requirements of the role :
1) Educational Background : A minimum of a Bachelors degree is required.
2) Experience : A minimum of 4 years experience leading end to end recruitment processs in Multinational Companies is required.
Previous experience in pharmaceutical multinational companies is desirable.
3) Speak, read and write fluently in English
4) Proven : Experience with Targeted Selection / Behavioral Interviewing.
5) Location of the role : Belgrano, Buenos Aires - Argentina
Competencies that we are looking for :