MonetizeMore builds industry leading ad technology that is seen by more than 1.5 billion people per month. The company has been running for 11 years achieving consistent double digit growth each year with a team of 190+ spread across the globe.
MonetizeMore offers location and schedule freedom to every one of its team members. That means that you would have the lifestyle autonomy to choose to work from anywhere in the world, during the time of day you prefer. This new-age work lifestyle would enable you to engineer your ideal lifestyle. Say goodbye to endless commutes, stuffy business attire and the arbitrary 9 – 5 work day. Take your life back into your hands by joining the MonetizeMore team!
This is your opportunity to connect with ad monetized publishers, understand their pain points and what drives them. You will have a direct impact on the product roadmap to make PubGuru the #1 tool in ad tech. This position will also get involved with hiring within the engineering department by coming up with sourcing strategies, interviewing candidates, designing test projects and reviewing them.
Join a company culture that rewards innovative thinking, results driven behaviour and strong relationship management. Take your skillset to the next level with some of the best minds in the ad technology industry. Make a real difference with MonetizeMore.
We are seeking for a Solutions Engineer with a hands-on, client-focused approach to implementation, aligning products, and services. You will work cross-functionally with Product, Business Development, and Account Management teams to integrate and support marketplace publishers and platform integrations. Solutions Engineer will have great attention to detail, the ability to understand the partner's business and their needs will make all the difference.
- Collaborate with Product and Tech to coordinate resources, and supporting account management, to drive opportunities to optimize customer relationships
- Partner with development teams to design and execute implementation plans
- Lead technical integration with publishers and grow the marketplace
- Train and educate cross-functional marketplace teams with a focus on technical initiatives
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues by manually testing delivery on apps, web, and native inventory
- Actively respond to high-level escalations relating to integrations, discrepancies and any other technical issues
- Participate in daily standup and bi-monthly retrospectives to discuss challenges and product support opportunities
- Work closely with Product and Tech teams to roll out new product enhancements and supply features
- Influence product roadmap functionality based on market-driven requirements
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have a Bachelor’s and/or Masters degree in Computer Science
- At least 1 to 3 years experience in optimizing and implementing AdTech for a publisher in-house
- Solid understanding of Ad Serving technology
- Knowledge and awareness of guaranteed or programmatic seller tools
- Very strong analytical abilities, project management and organization skills
- Ability to present clear project plans and communicate with teams to reach desired results
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to a C-level audience
- Fluent spoken and written English, Portuguese and Spanish
Powered by JazzHR