Serves as the financial analyst for centralized and consolidated measurement, planning and reporting for the Business Finance team.
Provides coordination and support to the Business Finance team for revenue-related reporting and analysis.
Essential Functions :
1. Generate reports, associated dashboards, and other analysis for Clinical Division revenue.
2. Coordinate, control, and validate month-end processes.
3. Works closely with Executive Director, Business Finance, Sr. Director of Business Finance, and Business Unit (BU) CFO’s in capturing, assessing, and consolidating business unit results and supports new initiatives for improving associated processes, procedures, reporting, and control.
4. Assists in preparation and / or prepares monthly analyses to various internal stakeholders and partners with them to resolve any issues.
5. Assists supervisor and others within Finance department with miscellaneous projects as directed by supervisor. Other Responsibilities :
Assists and supports the accounting close as required.