Fusemachines is a leading AI strategy, talent, and education services provider. Founded by Sameer Maskey Ph.D., Adjunct Associate Professor at Columbia University, Fusemachines has a core mission of democratizing AI. With a presence in 4 countries (Nepal, the United States, Canada, and the Dominican Republic and more than 250 full-time employees) Fusemachines seeks to bring its global expertise in AI to transform companies around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a full-time, remote position.
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps/MLOps
- 3+ years experience working on machine learning pipelines
- A passion for automating everything
- Strong AWS cloud experience
- Familiar with time-series analytics
- Familiar with deep learning algorithms such as CNN, RNN
- Familiar with Pytorch, Tensorflow, Sklearn, XGBoost
- Familiar with data pipelines
- Familiar with AWS Sagemaker
- Familiar with one or more: auto encoding, multivariate time series, ARIMA, MQ-RNN, NLP, Computer Vision, ES-RNN, n-beats
- Lead and drive MLOps projects from beginning to end
- Frame and structure questions, collect and analyze data, research, prototype, and build machine learning pipelines, and runtime services of models in production
- Have a strategic perspective of how several machine learning solutions come together against a team, technical product strategy, and lead to an optimal sequence of work
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated experience driving teams forward and the ability to influence technical decisions to line up with the company’s strategy
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Powered by JazzHR