Local Product Group Manager- Substation
Apply now Add job to shortlist Remove from shortlist
Take the lead and drive our business to the next level. As LPG Manager, you will have full P&L responsibility and head up a profitable organization with the aim to create profitable growth.
You will build a strong local management team and develop our operations with focus on quality, health and safety, continued growth and profitability, and lead the LPG management team in our quest toward meeting targets and implementing long-
term strategies. An important part of your responsibilities will be to coach and motivate coworkers and coordinate teamwork across the organization.
You will also be part of the Hub PGGI management team and have close collaboration with local as well as global colleagues and customers.
2019-09-03 Senior professionals ( >
5 years of work experience)
1. Strategy : Implements the HBU LAM strategy in the Country, and ensures business development, including profit and loss (P&L), in domestic and allocated market.
Provides input to HBU LAM / GPG strategy. Participates in Local Product Group strategy development in partnership with local management team.
2. Performance targets : Ensures development of performance targets in line with global targets and ensures achievement through regular oversight and definition of improvement actions as needed.
3. Market opportunities : Evaluates market opportunities and decides appropriate activities in line with the strategy and coordination with HBU M&S.
4. Profitability : Ensures profitable business growth in the domestic and allocated market.
5. Quality : Oversees the excellent execution and performance of the backlog on project / contracts, services and processes.
Monitors quality metrics, identifies opportunities for improvement in local execution, and oversees improvement activities.
Ensure the application of Quality Improvement Plan (QIP) as per the GPG / HBU guidelines and corresponding initiative. Track and improve appropriate metrics (CCRP, TNPS, COTD / iOTD, NCR, OPQ).
6. Heath and Safety. Ensure the application and adherence to H&S policies and guidelines and corresponding initiatives. Develops action plans locally for the local teams and ensures continuous improvement and safety culture.
7. Project execution : Ensures the execution of projects according to agreed targets in terms of
schedule, quality, financial results and customer satisfaction.
8. Research & development : Oversees relevant local Research and Development initiatives.
9. Customer relations : Builds and maintains strong relationships with new and existing customers to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
10. People leadership and development : Ensures (with HR BP support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed.
Guides, motivates and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies.