1. Know the portfolio of products and services related to turbocharging, understanding the technical needs of customer services to subsidize the delivery of solutions, the scope of services with customized budgets (proposals) that add value.
2. Control and mitigate the risk of non-compliance of the Service Stations, accompanying the stages of the sales processes, the purchase request until the conclusion of the services, the closing of the contracts.
3. Develop long-term relationships with customers, identifying the demands of the coming years, exploring new business opportunities, using the tools and databases of the company's information, through research in the management system of the company.
company (ATURB) and other sales systems.
4. Subsidize management decisions through the organization, execution and delivery of sales proposals to customers, containing technical specifications, service values and predefined agreements, contributing to the closing of commercial negotiations / contract signings.
5. Imputation in the company's management system (ATURB) of information on the purchase of parts and quotations of services, through the predefined procedures, as well as the updating of the client's database.
6. Prospect the market and look for business, through visits to the potential clients of your portfolio, trends, bids, auctions, market and competitor events.
Availability of trips to serve customers within the Argentine territory and can be extended to other countries in South America, according to the needs of the company.
7. Support and execute sales processes by analyzing the maintenance history made in the installed base of customers, observing the life cycle of the equipment, through the system, raising the costs of the services and performing preheating to identify and support new opportunities for maintenance contracts and / or sale of parts and components.
8. Understand customer maintenance demands to present a plan of service activities (annual and future), identifying modifications in procedures, updates and substitutions of components and sub components of the company's product portfolio.
9. Contribute to the dissemination of Turbocharging products, the advantages of the company's products, the support and preparation of the realization of events aligned with the technical and commercial areas.
10. Promote the sale of products, services and maintenance contracts, as well as influence the decisions of end users to use the company's products in their new projects.
11. Monitor opportunities for improvement by analyzing information related to dissatisfaction and / or customer demands, verifying with other areas the development of solutions that provide support in the implementation of corrective actions.
12. Increase and maintain the market share rate through new sales initiatives, analyzing the available information on the company's portfolio of products and services and the market potential in its customer base.
Location : Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina Contract type : Regular / Permanent Business unit : Business Unit Turbocharging Date posted : 2018-
08-23 Job function : Sales Publication ID : AR66186490 E1
ABB (ABBN : SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally.
Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions : bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products.
As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-
mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com