We create complex digital experiences within a high performance team!
EDRANS is one of the few AWS Premier Partner technology companies in the World.
We are helping all types of industries to build smarter, scalable businesses by leveraging the latest Cloud technologies.
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for the adoption and implementation of good practices for project management.
It is responsible for achieving compliance in time and form of each plan, obtaining the approval of the client and attending to their degree of satisfaction.
You must ensure the technical quality of the projects by forming a team with both the TL or SA.
- Minutes to settle agreements.
- Weekly / biweekly progress reports to the client.
- Use of practices and tools to control changes. Definition of change management plans.
- Practices and tools for risk management.
- Preparation of technical quality reports.
A Project Leader must ensure compliance with the following:
- Beginning (kick off) and closing of projects (post mortem).
- Ceremonies and meetings established according to the type of project in execution.
- Delivery of agreed versions according to commercial agreement.
- Measurement of customer satisfaction.
- Systemic vision.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Management skills. Planning, coordination and control.
- Team leadership.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Passionate and curious about technology.
Communication skills are going to be highly appreciated & fluent english is a must as we are a global company with people all over the world.
Argentina (any part of the country it’s great for us!)
9 a.m to 6 p.m from Monday to Friday.
What we offer:
OSDE 310 (family members included).
Competitive salary and benefits.
Ability to work remotely.
Awesome learning environment for you to develop.
Our mission statement:
Our mission is to become the world’s highest-performance consulting organization earning customers’ affection by delivering outstanding experiences and value, developing our people, our environment and our community.
If you are interested in being part of our team, do not hesitate in sending us your resume and tell us a bit about yourself! You can apply here or contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our culture and keep growing!
Powered by JazzHR