Home daily, enjoy your weekends, and start/end in Sidney, Nebraska!
Do you enjoy making connections with and helping local business grow? Do you want a job that utilizes your CDL license, is a Mon-Fri route that has you home every night, and helps keeps you fit? Then this job is for you! You don't have a CDL but could get it quickly with some assistance? Then we can help by doing paid on-the-job training where we pair you up with another driver and get you as much hands-on experience as possible so that you can gain the skills to get your CDL and take over your own route!
- No scheduled weekend routes
- Extremely low Medical insurance premiums
- Rapid wage increases the first year for solid CDL drivers
- $1,500 new driver sign on bonus plus quarterly bonus potential
- Paid, on-the-job training for those wanting to get their CDL
- Family owned company that understands family
Work 4-5 days per week running our Monday-Friday routes and averaging 40-50 hours per week. Typical days start at 3:00 am with some as late as 4am, end times vary depending on the size of the orders. Route drivers start the morning picking up the packed trailer and follow the delivery route given. At each stop, there will be some building of the loads to take in to the customer which requires attention to detail in reading and scanning delivery tickets, working with the customer on where to place their products, getting required signatures, and developing relationships with these repeat customers.
H&S Enterprises, Inc., works exclusively with Cash-Wa Distributing and delivers to their customers. Cash-Wa Distributing is one of the largest privately-owned food service distributors in the Midwest. Their continued growth of current and new markets has continued to increase the stops and routes performed by H&S Enterprises proving additional opportunities to drivers like you! Join a growing team that focuses on relationships.
- Ability to regularly lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 100lbs
- Immediate: Eligible for Paid holidays
- 30 days: Discounted product rates
- 60 days: Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance eligibility, 2 PTO days
- 90 days: Eligible to start contributing to your 401k
- 1 year: 401k match eligibility, 7 PTO days, STD
- 18 years old
- Current Class A CDL, or ability to obtain within 3 months
- Have a good driving record
- High school or equivalent