Established in 2000, eTeacher Group created and operates leading virtual schools throughout the world. The company specializes in large scale operation of online teacher-led classes. We work with leading professionals every step of the way, from recruiting and developing content, to marketing, sales and operations.
We are looking for a Global Recruiter Native in English and Hebrew to lead the entire recruiting process for our different departments, such as sales, customer care, innovation, marketing and Teachers. Join our team and play an integral role in sourcing, interviewing and hiring employees as well as collaborating with other HR processes, among rest employee experience and employer branding.
- Leading the full-cycle recruitment process alongside hiring managers
- Creating, managing, and improving recruiting processes
- Ability to qualify a candidate and identify key traits suitable for the position
- Creatively locating top-notch candidates via multiple sourcing channels and maintaining a strong pipeline of talents, whilst creating a great candidate experience
- Find and engage passive candidates through the use of various search techniques, such as LinkedIn Boolean search, LinkedIn Recruiter profile management, social networking and others
- Maintaining HR administration and managing employee data through HR Administration System
- Creating proactive approaches to well-being in the organization in order to drive physical and mental well-being
- Reviewing and enhancing the employer brand
This is a remote- home office, freelance, full time position.
*Only CVs in English will be considered*
- Bilingual - Hebrew & English mother tongue - a must. Extra language - a strong advantage
- BA in a relevant field
- 2 years minimum experience in international recruiting and sourcing
- Experience interviewing in English
- Experience in creative sourcing through multiple channels (web, social/professional networks, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with the applicant tracking system (ATS) Comeet - a plus
- Experience in employer branding - a strong advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Hebrew
- Advanced computer skills and knowledge of MS office
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good home office working environment (quiet space, PC/laptop, high speed internet connection 100MB, ability to activate webcam at all times, headset)