Are you a communicative person, who also likes numbers and is starting your professional career? Or do you want to continue building your career in an amazing Digital Marketing company? Then don't miss this opportunity! We are looking for a SALES REPRESENTATIVE for our Latam Team!
What does an Inside Sales Representative do? He/She plays a fundamental role in achieving customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. They take ownership of the first part of the sales cycle by researching, contacting and qualifying prospects. This person must be comfortable sending numerous outreaches per day, generating interest, and qualifying prospects that should convert in closed-won opportunities by the experienced field sales reps
Take a deeper look at what you will do:
- Strategically support our Mobile App Performance, Branding and Mobile VAS sales teams to achieve their target by routing qualified opportunities for closure
- Manage the initial sales cycle from prospection to lead qualification to then pass on opportunities to the sales teams
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest by making outbound cold calls, sending emails, and following up.
- Own initial communication between Entravision International Digital and Inbound Leads generated in LATAM & EMEA.
- Source new sales opportunities through MQLs and lead generation tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Apptopia, etc
- Communicate our company’s value proposition to key decision-makers in top mobile programmatic and performance digital marketing companies
- Explain and demonstrate features, products, and services of Mobrain (Mobile Performance Network) and Smadex (Mobile DSP), our in-house mobile marketing solutions.
- Become an expert on the latest industry trends in mobile advertising, staying informed about competing products and services
- Create and maintain a database of current and potential customers within your assigned territories using Salesforce Lightning
- Control Salesforce data quality and manage sales insight reports and dashboards.
What you will need to be a Sales Representative Champion:
- BA/BS University degree with a focus on marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration.
- Previous experience in outbound sales support, inside sales, or related sales experience within the Mobile Advertising industry preferably.
- Experience in a fast-paced, target-driven multicultural sales environment.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken is a must, other language is a plus (Portugese)
- Strong phone presence and comfortable cold calling, tenacity to handle rejection, and remain positive
- Analytical skills, able to collect and analyse information, problem-solve and make decisions
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- A strong desire to learn in a fast-paced environment
Would be amazing if you have already worked with: (But if not, don't worry! We are here to help you grow :) )
- Linkedin Sales Navigator and Apptopia.
- CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
- Google Suite
What we offer for our #EntravisioneersTeam:
- Osde 210
- 5 Entravision Days - 5 extra vacation days
- Summer Fridays - Yes, let's enjoy the sun!
- Weekly English classes
- Bonus for employee referral
- Bonus for Wedding & New Born
- Flexible hours
- Happy hour, professional training & snacks in our office.
Powered by JazzHR