We create complex digital experiences within a high-performance team!
EDRANS is one of the few AWS Premier Partner technology companies in the World.
We are helping all types of industries to build smarter, scalable businesses by leveraging the latest Cloud technologies.
Aspects of the role:
· Implement SaaS cloud security in AWS based on microservices architecture, secret key management, Vaults, ID federation, WAF, IDS/IPS, AWS Shield, IAM Group and Policies, ELBs, EKS, Kubernetes, ECS.
· Write security policies, procedures, standards, guidelines and security reference models.
· Establish information security best practices.
· Perform Data Classification and DLP Solutions, Penetration and/or vulnerability testing, create solution for centralized logging and monitoring solutions, conduct vulnerability Assessment, maintain Remediation and Reporting and protect against Phishing and Social Engineering.
· Own and maintain Network Security: Subnetting, segmentation, NAC, DNS, encryption technologies and standards, VPNs, VLANs, VPCs and other network routing methods, Firewall and intrusion detection/prevention protocols.
· Participate in DevOps Practices, responding to security incidents, internal questions & bugs, or triaged bug bounty security reports.
· Create DevOps pipeline using Jenkins, AWS, Terraform or equivalent tools, experience with supporting cloud application in DevOps capacity and ability to join as an active member of DevOps team.
Argentina (any part of the country it’s great for us!)
9 a.m to 6 p.m from Monday to Friday.
What we offer:
- OSDE 310 (family members included).
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Ability to work remotely.
- An awesome learning environment for you to develop.
Our mission statement:
Our mission is to become the world's highest-performance consulting organization earning customers' affection by delivering outstanding experiences and value, developing our people, our environment and our community.
If you are interested in being part of our team, do not hesitate in sending us your resume and tell us a bit about yourself! You can apply here or contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our culture and keep growing!
Powered by JazzHR