EY’s globalProcurement function supports EY’s purpose of Building a Better Working Worldby driving brand and quantitative value through distinctive projects thatdeliver measurable market impact.
The TalentAcquisition is one pillar of Global Procurement Talent, the second pillar beingTalent Management.
TalentAcquisition (TA) typically includes recruitment of permanent and contingent labor,independent contractor, temporary personnel, on boarding services, employerbranding, consulting services and risk management services.
Thereporting line will be to the GDS Talent Procurement Team Leader andfunctionally reporting into one of the
GlobalCenter of Excellence (CoE) Leaders. The typical areas of responsibility will bewithin the two Talent Acquisition CoEs which are Recruitment and ExternalWorkforce.
The role ofthe Senior Associate - Procurement Talent Acquisition, GDS will be toindividually manage the procurement of Talent Acquisition categories.
This rolewill support the Talent CoEs and will be based out of one of the GDS locations(eg. LATAM), supporting the TA CoE activities globally, not limited to theregion.
The role will also work closely with the TA CoE Core Team and engagewith the Procurement Enablement Team, the Procurement Regional Leads, and theProcurement Innovation Team.
The role will drive the CoE KPI targets (eg. savings,brand value, spend under management) and other key activities (eg. hostingcontent in CoE repositories, project tracking, and contract management).
Essentialfunctions of the job :
1. Executelow complex projects and assist medium complex sourcing projects in the CoEpurpose through delivery of savings, drive brand value and achieve quantitativemetrics for EY.
2. Interestin participating complex sourcing projects to actively provide added value tothe CoE Team.
3.Negotiation of small to mid-contracts as per CoE guidance and request
4. Followprocurement strategies being implemented by the TA CoEs and Procurement ingeneral.
5. ExecuteSoW (Statement of Work) as per defined Frame Agreement / Master ServicesAgreement
6. Liaisewith suppliers, internal clients and key internal functional teams in supportof sourcing projects
7. On-boardsuppliers to programs
8. Workwith multiple suppliers to determine the best deals for EY, and have toevaluate the many pros and cons of each, based on price, quality, speed ofdelivery and other factors.
9. Contractfinalization support and manage contract renewals
10. Ensurefollow-ups are made as per deadlines and milestones and ensure to have requiredapprovals on time
11. Ensurevalue targets are met and ensure quality of service is not compromised
12.Maintain highest levels of integrity and honest procurement process
13.Challenge existing ways of working. Identify and develop new opportunities foroptimization and consistency in service delivery
14. Engageand create meaningful and productive business relationships with clients andstakeholders
Knowledge,Competency and Skill Requirements :
1. Buildrapport efficiently, connects and expand network and promote teaming andconsensus
2. Dynamicpersonality who is passionate about Procurement, Sourcing, Talent Acquisition& Talent
Management,Analytics and Innovation. Has exciting visions for the future and the abilityto deliver
3.Culturally sensitive, capable of handling interactions with a global mindset
4.Demonstrable presentation skills and ability to provide updates in effectiveand efficient manner
5. Skillsrequired for negotiations with suppliers as well as influencing internalstakeholders. Demonstrate proven influencing and negotiating skills to delivervalue return.
6. Provenworking experience of a Shared Services Centre operations and / or BPO operationsis desirable.
7. Good MSOffice skills and SharePoint skills, SAP ECC, SAP SRM, SRM CLM beneficial
Occasionaltravel to other GDS Location and / or to US and other cities as may be requiredfrom time to time.
Bachelor’s degree or above typically from Business Administration, commercial,business or related
Procurement related discipline is beneficial.
3 - 5years of experience in Procurement or Procurement Talent related positions(Human Resource, Sales Management)
1 2years of Talent Procurement experience beneficial (references will be required)
Advancedlevel of communication English, Spain and Portuguese.
We offer :
ØAttractive compensation package.
ØAnnual performance bonuses.
ØAdditional benefits for EY employees.
ØPrivate health insurance.
ØHome Office twice a week after the third month.
ØCareer development / Ongoing trainings.
www.ey.com / ar
FB : Carreras EY Argentina
TW : EY CareersAR
YouTube : Carreras EY Argentina