Our purpose at Instant is to help our clients to move their business forward faster. We do this by partnering with businesses of all sizes and providing consulting services, bespoke solutioning and subsequent delivery of workspace solutions. We specialise in ensuring innovative workspace solutions support a business’s current needs and their longer term business strategy and in helping businesses inject agility into their workspace portfolios.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing sales team. This role will suit driven, tenacious individuals that possess a desire to exceed and thrive in a sales environment. You will be accountable for ensuring you achieve personal sales targets monthly and need to be a strong team player and self-starter.
We are looking for people with an entrepreneurial flair who enjoy working in a fast paced yet rewarding environment and are motivated to complete sales by utilising excellent customer service.
We offer a clear career path that rewards hard work, initiative and results, and every member of our Account Management team complete a comprehensive, bespoke Instant Group sales training program designed to help you get the most from every sale - setting you up for success.
In this role you’ll focus on transacting serviced office deals in the LATAM region by following up incoming leads, developing new business, and proactively advising and providing the best fit solution for each of our clients.
- Proactively following up all assigned serviced office opportunities for requirements resulting from incoming internet and telephone enquiries.
- Responsible for hitting daily activity KPIs, including call and viewing targets.
- Creation of reports and qualification of prospects to set up viewings for prospects and sell serviced offices and the concept to them
- Responsibility for geographic areas and becoming an ‘expert’ in these areas and feeding back to the team on these markets
- Develop key commercial relationships with the operators over the phone and face to face.
- Keeping in touch with operators throughout the deal cycle to successfully broker deals
- Meeting businesses face-to-face to build long standing client relationships in accompanying tours
- Develop business in line with company objectives and monthly targets
- Planning time effectively to prioritize development of target sales
- Build a strong and accurate sales pipeline
- Be accountable for weekly and monthly forecasting
Background and Experience
- We are looking for someone who has a proven track record of strong individual sales with passion for excellent customer service
- Have some experience working in a telesales team and delivering and exceeding KPIs
- Experience in managing and delivering KPIs in line with company objectives
Key Skills and Competencies
- Thrives in a fast paced, competitive atmosphere
- Strong individual with passion for selling and customer service
- Proven sales background and evidence of business to business selling
- Self-motivated and driven
- Business focused
- Questioning and challenging of what has come before
- A can do mentality
- Individual who can ‘think’ and ‘do’ – and isn’t precious about getting his/her hands dirty
- Team player who is able to work on own initiative
About The Instant Group
The Instant Group is a workspace innovation company that rethinks workspace on behalf of its clients. Instant help their clients to move their business forward by providing insight on the real estate market and creating and delivering bespoke workspace solutions. Instant put their customers’ business at the heart of the workspace solution and specialise in injecting agility and flexibility into solutions, reducing cost and driving enterprise performance. Instant delivers solutions for FTSE 100, Fortune 500, and SME clients. Instant has offices all over the world and clients in more than 150 countries and is a market leader in flexible workspace. Its listings’ platform Instant Offices hosts more than 15,000 flexible workspace centres across the world and is the only site of its kind to represent the global market.
In 2019 Instant acquired Incendium Consulting Ltd, an independent corporate real estate consultancy that provides large real estate services procurement, consulting, talent and change management programmes to blue-chip clients. Together, Instant and Incendium give clients access to independent market-leading consultancy, world class data and delivery options that transform their approach to workplace in what is a truly distinct offer in the market.
It’s not all noses to the grindstone though; this is a dynamic place to work, where colleagues solve challenges and grasp opportunities together and support one another. With a common purpose that glues the organisation together, everyone is pulling in the same direction with a truly client centric focus. We are proud of our differentiated client approach, exceptional people and growth record. We are committed to offering a great place to build a career.
Powered by JazzHR