Aspects of the role:
A Brand & Creative Coordinator is responsible for creating and designing promotional activities to drive the desired message for our organization's services and products. You will be in charge of advertising, creating promotions, and generating marketing campaigns.
As a Brand & Creative Coordinator you will collaborate with other departments and technical staff to ensure that the correct brand image and values are being promoted. Will supervise the production of multimedia content such as success stories, email campaigns, conventions or exhibitions. Must have excellent customer service and presentation skills.
- Plans, implements, and executes successful consumer and trade marketing programs (including brand strategic planning, market positioning, promotion, advertising).
- Identify research needs, execute research studies and projects, and analyze research in order to identify opportunities
- Stay current on market trends and competitive activity
- Establish and maintain brand budgets
- Define and manage the brand communication strategy using a variety of media
- Own the development and messaging of the brand narrative
- Create, execute, and manage marketing programs and campaigns
Expertise you will bring in:
- Graphic Design
- Social Communication
- Marketing or Publicity related
- Art direction
- Content Marketing
- English Proficient (C1 or C2)
- In-depth understanding of the company's current products and future concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Community Management
- SEO and SEM (Linkedin Ads and Google Ads mainly)
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- Project management experience, with a solid understanding of project management principles and techniques.
Communication skills are going to be highly appreciated & fluent english is a must as we are a global company with people all over the world.
Location: Argentina (any part of the country it’s great for us!)
Shift: 9 a.m to 18 p.m from Monday to Friday.
What we offer:
- OSDE 310 (family members included).
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Awesome learning environment for you to develop.
Our mission statement:
Our mission is to become the world’s highest-performance consulting organization earning customers’ affection by delivering outstanding experiences and value, developing our people, our environment and our community.
If you are interested in being part of our team, do not hesitate in sending us your resume and tell us a bit about yourself! You can apply here or contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our culture and keep growing!
Powered by JazzHR