We create complex digital experiences within a high-performance team!
EDRANS is one of the few AWS Premier Partners in the World. We help organizations from all types of industries to build smarter and scalable businesses by leveraging the latest Cloud technologies.
Be a key part of a team focused on delivering the value of Edrans professional services by developing a rapidly growing presence in the market. As a Sales Representative at Edrans, you will have the exciting opportunity to directly impact the growth and shape of emerging technologies and services. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market saturation in the market.
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that allows them to strategically engage at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. You should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a fast-moving territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
- Drive revenue and increase market share in a defined set of accounts.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Develop and execute a plan to grow the Edrans footprint within your region.
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around Edrans services.
- Accelerate customer adoption through sales engagements and successful go-to-market strategy to achieve customer outcomes.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Manage end-to-end pipeline process, from the identification of a potential client to the handover to operations.
- Collaborate in the crafting and execution of demand generation strategies and campaigns, working together with the Marketing and technical teams.
- 5+ years of full sales-cycle, technology sales or equivalent business development, sales engineering/consulting experience.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience required
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS is a plus.
- Experience driving new business in greenfield accounts at the C-suite level
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English.
What we offer:
- Flexible Retribution
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- An awesome learning environment for you to develop.
Our mission statement:
Our mission is to become the world’s highest-performance consulting organization earning customers’ affection by delivering outstanding experiences and value, developing our people, our environment and our community.
If you are interested in being part of our team, do not hesitate in sending us your resume and tell us a bit about yourself! You can apply here or contact us via email on email@example.com
Join our culture and keep growing!
Powered by JazzHR