Are you a communicative person, who also likes numbers and is starting your professional career? Or do you want to continue building your career in an amazing Digital Marketing company? Then don't miss this opportunity!
Our incredibly multicultural and friendly team has proven itself as a major player in the mobile advertising landscape. To help us maintain our strong position in the industry, our Client Growth team is looking for a Client Growth Executive.
If you have at least 1 year of previous experience in the digital advertising industry (performance marketing or programmatic platforms), keep reading as we would like to meet YOU!
As a Client Growth Executive, you will be the first point of contact for all the clients and the main focus will be to grow the partnerships together on a daily basis. This includes monitoring the performance of our user acquisition campaigns, optimizing towards clients' KPIs, and overachieving them.
Also, you will be responsible for finding key business development initiatives to grow his/her portfolio. The right candidate will be keen to work in a team, will be analytically strong, and have a problem-solving attitude.
- Lead, manage, and grow a portfolio of mobile app promotion clients in LATAM
- Monitor, analyze and optimize traffic channels' performance on your campaigns and manage the accounts accordingly
- Work closely with Adops team to meet KPI goals and support the team in other related areas if required
- Constantly identify and explore new opportunities with your existing clients to cross and up-sell Entravision’s products and solutions
Skills and requirements:
- At least 1 year of experience in related performance marketing or programmatic platforms
- Previous experience working directly with clients is preferred
- Have worked with clients who have had Mobile Measurement Platforms is a plus
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English is mandatory
- Portuguese language would be a GREAT plus
- Technical knowledge about the programmatic ecosystem with the ability to solve 1st-degree issues: tracking, post back, APIs, SDK integration, etc is needed
- Strong understanding of the digital advertising industry: DSPs, media-buying, sellers, suppliers, etc
- Proactive, disciplined, highly organized with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely manner.
Noted: At the moment this position is remote, you're able to work from your home. However, later on, this year or next, we may go back to the office.
What we offer for our #EntravisioneersTeam:
5 Entravision Days - 5 extra vacation days
Summer friday - Yes, let's enjoy the sun!
Weekly English classes
Bonus for employee referral
Bonus for Wedding & New Born
Happy hour, professional training & snacks in our office.
Powered by JazzHR