EDRANS is one of the few AWS Premier Partner technology companies in the World.
We are helping all types of industries to build smarter, scalable businesses by leveraging the latest Cloud technologies.
Aspects of the role
Edrans is hiring a Technical Duty Officer to join our Site Operations team in Buenos Aires!
You will be responsible for helping the team in keeping our customers' applications running at peak performance.
You will be the first point of contact to external worldwide customers, also you will be helping to identify, analyze and resolve first-tier technical issues on large scale productive platforms.
We encourage eagerness to learn from others, knowledge sharing and interaction with other teams in the company.
● Advanced Windows skills.
● Experience in troubleshooting and managing infrastructure production environments.
● Experience with monitoring systems.
● Experience with ticketing/CRM systems.
● Upper Intermediate or above English level.
● Basic understanding of scripting in Powershell, Python or similar.
● An understanding of networking concepts, DNS and load balancers.
● Basic understanding of Azure core services.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Driver for the resolution of Production Incidents.
- Drive and perform Root Cause Analysis and Incident Review.
- Develop metrics for the Incident Management, RCA/Problem Resolution, and Service Desk processes.
- Help with problem-solving for critical services and build automation to prevent future recurrence.
- Implement new monitoring techniques to fill gaps identified by support or during Production Incidents.
- Release Captain activities.
Communication skills are going to be highly appreciated & fluent english is a must as we are a global company with people all over the world.
Passionate and curious about technology.
Argentina (any part of the country it’s great for us!)
What we offer
- OSDE 310 (family members included).
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Awesome learning environment for you to develop.
Our mission statement
Our mission is to become the world’s highest-performance consulting organization earning customers’ affection by delivering outstanding experiences and value, developing our people, our environment and our community.
If you are interested in being part of our team, do not hesitate in sending us your resume and tell us a bit about yourself! You can apply here or contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our culture and keep growing
Powered by JazzHR