1. Partner with the CSA teams to deliver creative and business goals.
2. Show a high level of awareness of current product trends and technical knowledge (understanding technology, production methods and materials) to guide the product development teams.
3. Act as bridge between product strategies and product development, with keen knowledge of markets needs, limitations & opportunities.
Ensure all information is clearly outlined and communicated across the CSA Hardlines teams.
4. Able to do market research and consumer trends; sketch and develop the most effective ideas into detailed concepts; design pitches and inspirational materials.
5. Secure and supervise goals throughout the PD & PA teams.
About Parks, Experiences and Products :
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-
the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company :
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments : media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media.
From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-
class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe.
With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.