1. Develop test conditions, and expected results for one or more test plans, including product, component, Interoperability Test, End to End test, User Acceptance Test and etc.
2. Develop and maintain testing standards and procedures.
3. Execute test cases and record the test result, and trace the log.
4. Record problems and issues in accordance with the projects problem and issue management plans.
5. Validate product fixes and Regression Testing.
6. Report to the test leader of any issues that may affect the schedule, budget, or quality of the product or the testing process.
7. Raise defects and issues with a high quality description.
Requirements Knowledge & Experience :
1. Work experience 1+ years dev / test experience in software domain
2. Skilled Linux / Unix command
3. The knowledge of shell
4. SQL script and ORACLE DB tools such as PL / SQL
5. BSS service and delivery related working experience is preferred.
6. Advance English skills (spoken & written)