Our Client is your all-in-one solution for connecting with prospects, partners, and employees - one gift at a time. With the world's largest selection of promotional merchandise and experiences at your fingertips and exclusive concierge service, they make it easier than ever to deliver giveaways and personalized gifts, for anything from company events to 1:1 ABM campaigns.
Our client is rapidly growing and they are currently building out their marketing team and looking for a PERFORMANCE MARKETING SPECIALIST to join the ride. In this role, you will be responsible for the management of digital activities across social, search and display platforms. You will plan and execute the paid digital media campaigns as well as manage the optimization and reporting. In collaboration with cross-functional teams, the specialist will be essential to ensuring that integrated digital strategies are aligned with client’s objectives.
The ideal candidate for this role has demonstrated experience and enthusiasm for digital advertising and social media management reaching diverse audiences and is strategic, proactive, creative, analytical, and driven to succeed.
- Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan.
- Strategize, execute, monitor, and manage campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Oversee growth in performance to meet client’s business goals and strategies.
- Monitor social media and Google Analytics.
- Create eye-catching and informative pay-per-click text ads as well as continuously implement text ads – A/B testing.
- Track and report on key performance indicators of media activity.
- Research advertising trends, competitors’ pricing, and products.
- Scale campaigns to maximize ROI.
- Develop a trading calendar to increase conversion whilst maintaining profitability
- Consistently experiment with new content, strategies, and landing pages to drive an increased conversion rate.
- Will be the point of contact with the marketing agency
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field.
- Experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels.
- Expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience.
- Proven track record of planning, executing and measuring successful digital marketing and social media campaigns.
- Understanding of social media advertising across major platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- Goal-oriented individual with excellent communication skills.
- Open minded, curious and a strong problem solver.
- Creative, collaborative, and highly organized in the approach to identifying opportunities and solving problems
- Proficient in spoken and written English. (Conversational level)
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION AVAILABLE FOR CANDIDATES IN LATIN AMERICA
At SheWorks! we break geographical barriers, connect professionals with remote work opportunities and bring transparency to remote workforce management.
Powered by JazzHR