Are you a communicative person, who also likes numbers and digital advertising and is starting your professional career? Or do you want to continue building your career in an amazing Digital Marketing company? Then don't miss this opportunity! We are looking for a CAMPAIGN MANAGER for our Latam Team
What does a Campaign Manager do?
The main function of the role is to implement and execute campaigns from start to finish, monitoring and optimizing multiple campaigns at once, and ensuring that campaigns are launched and delivered on time and in accordance with customer expectations. The Campaign Managers are in charge of the media-buying activity through high tech digital platforms for various clients such as Mobile agencies, Mobile App developers and different brands, and is expected that they:
- Manage and monitor campaigns' performance on a regular basis, striving to consistently refine tactics and produce exceptional results for campaigns.
- Responsible for data analysis and campaign optimizations.
- Source, test and filter out the best placements and services to work and integrate with for a successful experience whilst reaching client’s KPIs.
- Strategize, execute, and manage a variety of campaigns including trafficking, in-flight optimization, and post-campaign analysis report.
- Provide the Client growth team campaign strategy recommendations for future campaigns.
- Student or bachelor’s degree in business administration, Marketing, Publicity or similar.
- 1-2 years of experience in a related digital advertising position.
- Deep understanding of a full campaign lifecycle.
- Advanced English (both written and spoken)
- Advanced Excel.
- Strong knowledge of Programmatic environment, platforms (Mediamath T1 ideally) and providers.
What do we expect from your personality?
- Problem Solver
- Detail oriented
- Capability to work with pressure
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing work and prioritize
- Team Player
Powered by JazzHR