Growing as an online media buyer you can expect to:
- Have a highly strategic role in growing the company reach in new and existing markets, ensure ROI positive user acquisition, report directly to the Director.
- Daily analysis of P&L and detailed analysis of campaign statistics
- Build and maintain relationships with Key Account Managers
- Negotiate and launch media buying campaigns.
- Recruit new media partners.
- Manage and optimize running media campaigns for highest ROI.
- Manage a monthly media budget of up to $1,000,000.
- Interact with Chief Editor and Chief Media Buyer to maximize campaign performance
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Statistics, Math, Marketing or another field with relevant experience in the online media or advertising industry
- At least 3 years of experience in online advertising and media buying
- Analytical thinking and the ability to study data patterns. Hands-on experience with data elaboration and presentation via Excel - you have to love data. If data, formulas and spreadsheet scare you, this is not your job :-)
- Deep interest in digital advertising and startup
- Excellent verbal and written command of the English language
- A team–player with positive attitude and the ability to work independently.
- You have to be pro-active, fast learner, detailed oriented, able to work under stress, comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience in budgeting, launching and monitoring campaigns at scale ($10,000s/month)
- Account management experience.
- Strong business, budgetary and negotiation skills. Motivated and results-oriented.
- Understanding of Google Analytics and other major tracking and optimization platforms
Nice to have:
- Project Management experience
- Knowledge of Native Networks (e.g. Outbrain, Taboola, Yahoo Gemini etc), Facebook Ad Manager, AdWords ad buying.
- Basic understanding of web technologies such as HTML, CSS and Photoshop will be seen as an advantage, but is not a requirement.
- Any additional skills or languages spoken, as well as previous experience working in the Online Advertising Industry will be similarly advantageous
COMPENSATION: very attractive pay package plus performance-based promotions and raises.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: we offer a casual working environment and flexible working hours. We trust each other and we are 100% result-driven. You will never be asked about the time you spend on your activities as long as you deliver the results agreed with the manager.
Our team is spread across the world and this is a work from home position.