We create complex digital experiences within a high performance team!
EDRANS is one of the few AWS Premier Partner technology companies in the World.
We are helping all types of industries to build smarter, scalable businesses by leveraging the latest Cloud technologies.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for guaranteeing customer satisfaction, project´s requirements and properly managing resources under the technological framework established by the company's management.
- Manage multiple projects. Ensures compliance with processes and procedures. Leverage team development.
- Lead the team to build a solid knowledge base on AWS Cloud Services and the cloud ecosystem.
- Manage, lead, and develop practices regarding technologies of AWS
- Participate in presales activities developing solution for customers
- Experience deploying architectures and/or operation solutions based on cloud service providers with AWS at least 2 years
- Experience working in Unix-like environments.
- Knowledge of Python, Ruby, Golang or other scripting languages
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, GitOps
- Advanced English
- Agile methodologies
- Availability of travel abroad
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Experience working with infrastructure as a code (Terraform, Cloudformation, etc.)
- Experience working with networking environments, firewalls, policies, etc.
- AWS Certification will be a plus
Communication skills are going to be highly appreciated & fluent english is a must as we are a global company with people all over the world.
Passionate and curious about technology.
Argentina (any part of the country it’s great for us!)
9 a.m to 6 p.m from Monday to Friday.
What we offer:
- OSDE 310 (family members included).
- 4 salary reviews.
- AWS certifications.
- English in-company.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Awesome learning environment for you to develop.
Our mission statement:
Our mission is to become the world’s highest-performance consulting organization earning customers’ affection by delivering outstanding experiences and value, developing our people, our environment and our community.
If you are interested in being part of our team, do not hesitate in sending us your resume and tell us a bit about yourself! You can apply here or contact us via email on email@example.com
Join our culture and keep growing!
Powered by JazzHR