UX/UI Designer - Remote
Sangoma’s value proposition is audaciously simple, our solution is highly scalable and our level of service reliability is unparalleled. Sangoma offers the only global fully integrated communication and productivity SaaS platform in the market which includes: UCaaS, Collaboration, Video, Contact Center, Virtualization, Access Controls, and Trunking. The Product Management team is looking for a UI/UX Designer with a can-do attitude and self-motivation for participating in designing and developing Cloud based applications. Working closely with our Product team and our UI/UX architect, this role will contribute to design and build easy to use features that would simply make our customer’s life easier. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for designing responsive applications targeting both mobile devices and desktop clients.
- As a UI/UX Designer, you will support agile product development initiatives, working closely with product managers, the engineering team and other internal stakeholders to help deliver exceptional user experiences.
- Collaborate and brainstorm with Product Managers, Software Developers and fellow UI/UX Designers to ensure quality solutions are developed for our clients.
- Responsible for the end-to-end user experience and the creation of interaction and visual designs. This individual should be able to jump in and support research efforts, including moderating user validation and feedback sessions, running usability tests, and synthesizing findings, as needed.
- Create interactive/visual designs to communicate solutions to user needs.
- Collaborate with other team members to build consensus and make the best design decisions.
- Present design concepts in a professional manner, and provide clear explanation based on data and best practices.
- Create user experience artifacts including storyboards and user flows with modern UX design tools.
- Create mock-ups at different levels of detail for use in various stages of the web and mobile app development process.
- Maintain and build upon the enterprise product and application design system.
- Lead through excellent interpersonal skills and with emotional intelligence.
- Ability to support multiple product teams.
- At least 2 years professional experience creating engaging designs for complex web applications.
- Online portfolio of case studies, highlighting exemplary design and user research deliverables.
- Expert knowledge of UX and interaction design best-practices and patterns
- A passion for being a user advocate and for building easy to use, delightful user experiences.
- A love for talking to users and learning about what they do and how they work.
- Innate ability to understand complex systems and problems and ability to see the big picture.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Passionate, agile, curious, innovative, and supportive team player who gets things done.
- Expertise with design tools e.g. Figma, Sketch, Invision, etc.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and tools
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Formal education in design or user experience.
- Enterprise-level software design experience.
- Web accessibility experience.
- Experience working with front-end developers. Some understanding of what’s technically feasible, and when to ask.
- Experience working in an agile environment with issue tracking tools to track daily work.
- Familiar with HMTL/CSS
What We Offer:
- Extensive Benefit Options (Health, Vision, Dental, Long & Short term Disability) effective after a short waiting period
- Flexible PTO plan & Company Holidays
- Entrepreneurial work environment partnered with high growth career opportunities
Sangoma is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.
Job Applicant Privacy Notice:
Powered by JazzHR