Fusemachines is a leading AI strategy, talent, and education services provider. Founded by Sameer Maskey Ph.D., Adjunct Associate Professor at Columbia University, Fusemachines has a core mission of democratizing AI. With a presence in 4 countries (Nepal, the United States, Canada, and the Dominican Republic and more than 250 full-time employees) Fusemachines seeks to bring its global expertise in AI to transform companies around the world.
About the role:
This is a remote, full time consulting position
- Design and implement machine learning, computer vision, and image processing algorithms on Web platforms leveraging technologies such as WASM, WebGL/GLSL.
- Work collaboratively with engineers to architect, develop, maintain, and optimize real-time video capture and render engines.
- Develop experiments to explore trade-offs between various possible implementations.
- Identify and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks on the video capture and render pipelines.
Requirements for the role:
- Fluent English (your team mates lives in the US)
- Masters in electrical engineering, computer science, or related field.
- 3+ years of industry experience in developing web applications for real-time media or graphics.
- Mastery of WebGL programmable pipeline, writing vertex and fragment shaders (GLSL) (This is a must-have skill set required for this role)
- Experience with IoT, and edge devices.
- Machine Learning: Tensorflow, PyTorch, sklearn, Convolutional Neural Network
Expertise in at least one of these:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Powered by JazzHR