We have an incredible opportunity to join Entravision Digital’s squad as a Campaign Manager!
The main function of the role is to implement and execute campaigns from start to finish, monitoring and optimizing multiple campaigns at once, and ensuring that campaigns are launched and delivered on time and in accordance with customer expectations.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Manage and monitor campaigns' performance on a regular basis, striving to consistently refine tactics and produce exceptional results for campaigns.
- Responsible for data analysis and campaign optimizations.
- Source, test, and filter out the best placements and services to work and integrate with for a successful experience whilst reaching the client’s KPIs.
- Strategize, execute, and manage a variety of campaigns including trafficking, in-flight optimization, and post-campaign analysis report.
- Provide the Client growth team campaign strategy recommendations for future campaigns.
What skills and experience are required:
- 1-2 years of experience in a related digital advertising position
- Student or bachelor’s degree in business administration, Marketing, Publicity, or similar.
- Deep understanding of a full campaign lifecycle
- Advanced English
- Advanced Excel
- Strong knowledge of Programmatic environment, platforms (MediaMath T1 ideally) and providers.
- Problem Solver
- Capability to work with pressure
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing work and prioritize
- Team Player
Powered by JazzHR