Customer Retention Representative
Established in 2000, eTeacher Group created and operates leading virtual schools throughout the world. The company specializes in large scale operation of online teacher-led classes. We work with leading professionals every step of the way, from recruiting and developing content, to marketing, sales and operations.
About the Position:
The main goal is to improve customer retention by handling customer concerns and escalating issues as needed, ensuring all efforts are made to retain existing students and prevent cancellations.
Applicants should demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as exceptional listening skills. Courtesy and patience in customer relations are essential. But above all, applicants must be able to demonstrate strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills while maintaining a professional and positive attitude in order to better assist our customers.
We offer competitive pay based on experience with additional financial incentives.
- Perform outbound calls and interactions by e-mail to uncover customer`s needs, offer billing solutions, resolve concerns and prevent cancellations.
- Provides immediate follow-up on customer complaints/concerns.
- Uses specialized offers and tools to retain customers and escalate issues requiring extensive problem solving.
- Resolve problems regarding billing, receive and process customer`s payments.
- You will exceed customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics and issue resolution targets.
- Accurate entry of customer’s information into our database.
- Simultaneously navigate multiple software applications and technologies.
- Working along with the finance department.
- Trilingual (English, Portuguese and Spanish) a must.
- Experience in a call center environment a plus (training will be provided).
- Good home office working environment (quite space, high speed internet connection, ability to activate webcam at all times)
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Knowledge and ability to cope with and resolve escalated customer service issues.
- Sense of Urgency.
- Strong problem-solving and conflict skills a must.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to follow directions and work independently.
- Ability to effectively multi-task.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Proficiency with computers is an advantage along with an aptitude to learn our phone and database systems.
- Mathematical skill to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, proportions and percentages is required.
- Negotiation skills.