We create complex digital experiences within a high performance team!
EDRANS is one of the few AWS Premier Partner technology companies in the World.
We are helping all types of industries to build smarter, scalable businesses by leveraging the latest Cloud technologies.
Aspects of the role:
- Proven work experience in software development and software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Create a test and testing plan
- Simulate product performance and evaluate results
- Hands-on experience with test automation frameworks and programming.
- Identify product problems by using bug tracking systems.
- Create databases of known product defects and analyze these problems.
- Review product specifications to predict future errors.
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Ensuring that the software is ready for the target audience.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Communication skills are going to be highly appreciated & fluent english is a must as we are a global company with people all over the world.
Passionate and curious about technology.
Argentina (any part of the country it’s great for us!)
9 a.m to 6 p.m from Monday to Friday.
What we offer:
- OSDE 310 (family members included).
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Awesome learning environment for you to develop.
Our mission statement:
Our mission is to become the world’s highest-performance consulting organization earning customers’ affection by delivering outstanding experiences and value, developing our people, our environment and our community.
If you are interested in being part of our team, do not hesitate in sending us your resume and tell us a bit about yourself! You can apply here or contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our culture and keep growing!
Powered by JazzHR