Who we want
What you will do 1. Responsible for developing strong relationships throughout area of responsibility to foster an advisory or collaborative approach to proactive compliance.
2. Responsible for ensuring the development and effective implementation of an annual compliance plan which includes, but is not limited to : communication, training, auditing and monitoring and risk management.
3. Maintains current working knowledge of current and emerging laws and regulations, and periodically reviews and updates standards relating to compliance.
These include, but are not limited to Stryker Corporate Policies and Procedures, industry trends and guidance on country, state / provincial or local laws.
4. Responds to alleged violation of rules, regulations, policies, procedures and standards of conduct by recommending the initiation of appropriate investigation procedures in partnership with Legal and Human Resources, as applicable.
Ensures all allegations involving ethical issues are documented on the EthicsPoint system in accordance with applicable protocols.
5. Makes recommendations to Argentina and Chile Leadership with regard to the development or revision of existing policies, procedures or systems to attain high levels of performance and build competitive advantage.
6. Serves as the facilitator and provides direction to Chile and Argentina Compliance Committees in accordance with Corporate Policy #8 : Compliance Program.
Ensures the Committees meet at least quarterly. 7. May participate as compliance representative in the initial due diligence and subsequent integration planning required by business development activities.
8. Monitors the effectiveness of the Compliance program and ensures changes are made to the program to adapt to changing business needs.
9. Consults with Internal Legal Counsel as needed. May act as a liaison between local business employees and Legal Counsel.
10. Provides training for employees and third parties on a broad range of Compliance topics. What you will need
Work From Home : Not availableTravel Percentage : 30%