From Publicis Global Delivery we are looking for a Ssr Back End Software Engineer to join Publicis Commerce´s team. We are a consumer focused group of commerce experts comprised of 1400+ diverse, passionate, and exceptional people. For any retailer and every brand, digital commerce is becoming an increasingly important transaction channel. We devise the strategies, design the user experience and implement the technical solutions to make commerce and brand experiences work together to drive your sales to new heights.
If you join our team, you will be part of a tech focused department working on creating products to drive ecommerce business for our clients. This is an opportunity to work on groundbreaking products in a fast-paced environment using the latest technology. The successful candidate will be joining us at a key time for the team as we design, build, and deploy new products into an individual markets for client solutions. Working as part of the Global product team, you will be responsible for developing innovative solutions, that might be stand alone or scalable.
Successful applicants are expected to manage multiple stakeholders and markets, as this is a global role, making it key for them to have strong project management skills. This is a key role and requires the ability to both work in startup-like environments and within a large matrix organization. The candidate needs to be a quick learner, self-starter, pro-active and can work autonomously.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to take the next step in their career. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to design and implement data pipelines in multiple markets. They will be given the autonomy to design and test solutions using the latest web automation and data frameworks.
- 3-5 years software development with Python. The experience developing and deploying data pipelines is desirable.
- Strong scripting skills
- Cloud Computing (Desirable GCP)
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines
- Strong knowledge of version control
- Expertise in working directly with product, engineering, and operations teams.
- Demonstrated integrity, maturity, and a constructive approach to challenges.
- Strong project management ability, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment across various teams and time zones, with a strong bias for action and delivery.
- Preference for delivery of functioning code over perfection
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of interacting across all levels of the organization and with external partners.
- Access to Prepaid Medical Plan
- Flexible schedules
- Flexible WFH Policy
- 14 business days of vacation
- Free week at the end of the year
- English lessons
- Discounts on courses, trainings and universities
- Access E-Learning platforms
- Certification programs
- Salary adjustments every 3 months
- Level up program