Job Description - Vendor Supervising
Technology has always been at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. We need technology to keep an organization the size of ours working efficiently.
We have 325,000+ people in more than 140 countries, all of whom rely on secure technology to be able to do their job every single day.
Everything from the laptops we use, to the ability to work remotely on our mobile devices and connecting our people and our clients, to enabling hundreds of internal tools and external solutions delivered to our clients.
Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and is key to us being more innovative as an organization.
Supply Chain Services function
The Supply Chain Services operating model will be center-led, driving consistent and standardized processes. Decision making authority and benefits will continue to be locally aligned.
The goal is to reduce overall risk across the source to settle value chain by bringing together all elements of our supply chain.
Join our team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong.
As a Supplier Ecosystem Services (SES) professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability.
SES organization is integrated to Global Supply Services BU along with Procurement organization, both members of EY Global Supply Chain Services function .
In line with Next Wave, EY manages key 3rd party IT services within the Supplier Ecosystem Services organization (SES), under Global Supply Chain Services.
SES scope includes vendor governance, contract and relationship management for high value technology and managed services delivered by Strategic IT Vendors.
The key objective of the SES and this role is to maximize value and prevent value leakage from vendor relationships and contracts.
Value leakage refers to all circumstances where EY is failing to extract the maximum strategic or commercial value from a third-party relationship or contract.
The Vendor Analyst will report directly to the Vendor Management Lead in SES. The position has global scope and is accountable and responsible for the performance and financial aspects of assigned managed services and other agreements.
Working within an established framework, the successful candidate will support the Vendor Management Lead in managing the assigned IT strategic managed services contract(s) to provide transparency on vendor performance and contract compliance by ensuring the appropriate controls and processes are in place to reduce risk, improve vendor performance, optimize contract value, and ensure partnership efficiency.
1. Report to, and be accountable to, the Vendor Management Lead
2. Collaborate with peers (particularly other Vendor Analysts) and others to establish consistent vendor management practices across SES.
3. Provide back-up support for other Vendor Analysts during their absence.
Pre-contract Execution Support
4. Leverage current contracts and market data to use as a benchmark (pricing, SLAs, etc.) against which supplier proposals can be compared and baseline contracts developed
5. Support the RFI / RFP / contracting process with focus on performance standards and governance.
6. Support the configuration of Sirion with all information and workflows required to manage the contract
7. Track supplier compliance to the contract, including contracted deliverables and obligations
8. Support the identification of cost avoidance / reduction opportunities
9. Validate supplier provided performance and SLA / KPI reports and identify points of difference between those reports and EY generated view.
10. Report on Supplier achievement of performance obligations and SLAs / KPIs and support the provision of analysis and insights
11. Recommend SLA / KPI methodology updates and improvements
12. Identify, confirm, track and ensure application of service credits and earn-backs
13. Support the development of, and distribute, scorecards and metrics ( spend, performance, customer satisfaction, compliance, etc.)
14. Support the development of, and distribute, performance dashboards that include key scorecards and metrics
15. Develop and run a management plan for assigned managed services agreement
16. Identify and report pain points, improvement opportunities and relationship status of strategic vendors through interviews, workshops and performance
17. Establish and manage governance for assigned vendor contracts and relationships
18. Identify and manage stakeholders
19. Develop regular stakeholder reporting and produce and provide strategic vendor reports to key stakeholders
20. Support the establishment of contractual financial obligations and calculations in Sirion
21. Support verification of invoice accuracy
22. Support the identification of cost avoidance / reduction / optimization opportunities and proposal of recommendations
23. Track and manage Supplier discounts
24. Track and report benefits and value realization metrics
25. Support the identification of further benefit and value optimization opportunities
Experience / Skill Requirements :
Who we are
At Ernst & Young our inclusive work environment means that everyone’s opinion is valued. This enables us to provide better advice and ideas to our clients, which in turn helps you develop as an individual to achieve your potential and make a difference.