This position is responsible for
developing business in an assigned area of strategic interest (3 Phase). Responsible for overseeing the development of strategic market / product line / solution business plans and marketing programs to support sales in designated market segments in South America.
Works with key personnel in relevant industries to analyze market and technology trends. Utilizing internal resources, this position identifies development opportunities, determines their financial and operational feasibility and recommends an organizational structure that best assures success for a specific line of business.
1. Directs activities in prepartion of product strategies, roadmaps, strategic plans and annual business plans for growth businesses, acquisitions, alliances, and / or joint ventures.
2. Develops business cases and detailed business plans of proposed development activities. These plans are strategic and tactical guides for successful implementation and operation of identified opportunities.
3. Matrixes across organization to ensure the application and deployment of both existing and aquired products, processes, technologies and customers to maximize synergies.
4. Works with marketing, sales and technology groups to implement business development strategy into specific initiatives.
5. Assists in the development of strategic direction from market information, and create compelling market analysis presentations.
6. Works with training teams on the delivery of sales and technical training for company product.
7. Analyzes market data to identify key trends and issues.
Master’s Degree (electrical / mechanical / electromechanical)
15+ years 3 Phase systems / Secure Power / Racks
Fluent English , other languages in SAM region is a must