Paper Street Media, LLC is a successful, web-based adult entertainment video on demand network. We are an award-winning company producing the highest quality content based out of Downtown Miami. Our content and websites are created exclusively by us and directly for the use of millions of users worldwide.
We are a fun, hip, trendsetting company looking for a motivated and energetic Full-Time Business Analyst - Product. The primary role of the Business Analyst - Product is to recommend the best products and launch strategies to increase company profitability. This role requires solid management skills as well as solid research skills. The Business Analyst - Product's responsibilities include working closely with different departments within the company, analyzing product data to make product recommendations, gathering customer feedback, and compiling product data. You should study products on the market to create a better product. A top-performing product analyst can ensure that production costs remain within company budgets.
The job will expose you to the content of adult nature. If this is something you are not comfortable with, please do not apply.
Learn more about us here (link to http://paperstreetmedia.com/)
- Evaluate the company products and compare them against industry trends.
- Develop an understanding of company products to meet the company's current and future needs.
- Assist with product and rating reviews.
- Develop and oversee small to medium scale projects.
- Analyze metrics to improve company products continually.
- Assist the company in achieving short and long-term goals relating to product growth.
- Work with other company departments to improve the analysis and presentation of products.
- Performs market research and collects customer feedback
- Evaluates products and forecasts performance
- Provides recommendations on product launch strategies
- Generates reports and presentations on results findings
- Monitors product performance
- Analyzes market data, trends, and behaviors.
- Other ad-hoc duties.
- Previous product analysis experience.
- Strong Statistical knowledge foundations
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google Data Studio, and Google BigQuery is preferred.
- Proficient in database software preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and adapt to change.
- The ability to balance customer needs against the company's vision.
- Excellent time management skills.
Powered by JazzHR