About Us :
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive.
Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary :
This role will lead efforts on Channel Partner Management across GE Healthcare region service teams & global functions with the goal of driving standardization, simplification & productivity.
Work location indicated as Malaysia is for administrative purpose. The role is open to be based in multiple locations in ASEAN and LATAM region : Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Argentina.
Essential Responsibilities :
The Channel Partners / Distributors model of service delivery is critical to our growth in several regions of the world where these channel partners handle the complete service delivery process.
Qualifications / Requirements :
1. Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business Administration
2. Proven leadership skills to drive projects in a complex environment with several stakeholders
3. Expertise in Service Delivery, Indirect Service business processes and / or service field leadership
4. Expertise in service process improvement projects
5. Cross cultural project leadership experience
6. LEAN / Six Sigma experience
7. Strong analytical skills demonstrating an ability to identify root causes of problems, generate and evaluate creative alternative solutions, and implement problem resolutions quickly and effectively with fact-based decisions.
8. Robust interpersonal skills, with evidence of teamwork and collaboration. Experience interfacing with both internal and external customers in finding value added solutions to improvement opportunities.
9. Effective benefit-oriented presentation skills and robust influencing skills.
10. Strong communication skills to synthesize complex issues and communicate into simple messages.
11. Solid proficiency in computer skills and GE Services information systems and tools.
Quality specific goals :
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type / position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
Desired Characteristics :
1. MBA or master’s degree in Engineering or Business Administration
2. Certified Lean and Six Sigma Green Belt / Black Belt
3. Excellent analytical and communication skills, with the ability to communicate with employee and customers at all levels
4. Exceptional skills as a change agent and process oriented individual
5. Ability to resolve complex issues within functional area and / or area of expertise
6. Ability to develop and execute priorities and approaches to meet objectives
Locations : Argentina, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand; Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Bangkok, Buenos Aires