Our incredibly, multicultural and friendly team has proven itself as a major player in the mobile advertising landscape. To help us maintain our strong position in the industry, our Marketing Team is looking for an experienced Sales Marketing Analyst to help us grow in the fast-paced advertising environment in Argentina.
Are you ready for your next step? We can't wait to meet you!
Your main objectives as our Marketing Superhero will be:
- Position EVCi as a leading global growth marketing company - based in Argentina with focus in EVCi products.
- Generate and measure B2B content for social media platforms aligned to the content marketing strategy.
- Marketing Operations: Increase and improve the Lead generation process, from the message to the system integration to the ROI Calculation.
In your daily job, you will take care of:
- Sales Marketing: Work with the sales team to provide all the necessary materials, such as sales decks, case studies and customer care polls.
- Marketing operations oversee the tools, data, automation, and integrations for the company. In many cases, they are the person who fetches the data and supports the executives in building out reports. Example: Manage Zapier integrations with the CRM, web forms, etc.
- Email Marketing with CRM knowledge such as Pardot
- Responsible for executing data-driven initiatives to maximize the efficiency of marketing campaigns
- Research: ROI and KPI’s analysis of the initiatives carried out by the department.
- Database. Work with the sales operating team and BU heads to build a segmented database of clients and prospects for direct-communication strategies.
- Branding & Positioning: Develop and implement Entravision`s digital units branding and positioning strategy in alignment with global Corporate standards and the Media Group.
- Content & Media Outlets Strategy: Craft a periodical messaging that can position Entravision Interactive at the forefront of digital services in the world. Contribute to the formulation of a cross-platform content strategy including email marketing, content marketing, lead generation content, social media content (business and sales oriented content), events, webinars, whitepapers, website, case studies, etc. Have an active and strong digital presence within owned and earned media.
- Insights: Provide market insights that can lead to more competitive product services.
- Quality Standards: Implement and supervise the accurate use of our brand identity within all digital business units and Corporate alignment.
What do you need to know to be the right candidate:
- 2-3 years of marketing experience (B2B role), including expertise in content generation for B2B social media, events, account-based marketing, project management
- Prior knowledge in the world of digital marketing, mobile applications and advertising.
- Proficiency in English is a must what do you need to be the right candidate:
- Creative copywriting is a plus.
- Remarkable written and verbal communication skills
- Super organization and project management skills and the capacity to manage multiple complex projects at once.
- Identify communications opportunities to promote thought leadership content to engage prospects at the top of the funnel
- Reported and analyzed metrics to organizational leadership
What we offer for our #EntravisioneersTeam:
Entravision Days - 5 extra vacation days
Flex Summer Friday (Yes, we love the summer)
Bonus for employee referral
Bonus for Wedding & New Born
Happy hour, professional training during the year & snacks in our office.
If you can't wait to be part of a creative, multicultural team and a work environment full of challenges and growth opportunities, apply now!
Powered by JazzHR