Due to organic growth in Latam Region we are currently recruiting for1Talent Aqcuisition Specialist I. Salaries are now being expressed in USD! Summary : Responsible for identifying, screening and submitting qualified candidates for assigned requisitions.
Will partner with the business on these submissions in addition to discussing future needs for full cycle recruiting. Essential Functions : 1.
In conjunction with all of Talent Acquisition, creates a deep and diverse talent pool to service staffing requirements across multiple business units.
2. Partner with hiring managers to understand business requirements / strategy and appropriate skill sets to ensure current and future resource demands are met.
3. Ensure customer satisfaction by providing regular updates to hiring managers and setting expectations on the hiring process per requisition or department, or both, as required.
4. Utilize appropriate sourcing channels (including applicant tracking system, job boards, advertising, networking, employee referral program) to identify qualified candidates.
5. Monitor recruitment sourcing methods and provide recommendations to improve applicant attraction. Suggests innovative solutions to sourcing challenges and competitive intelligence from those efforts.
6. Participates in the design and placement of employment advertising and offers creative solutions to sourcing hard to fill requisitions.
7. Complete initial screening interview of potential candidates and reject non
Extends verbal offers of employment to successful candidates. 12. Ensures data accuracy within Applicant Tracking System.
13. Initiates and maintains open communication with hiring managers and Human Resources (HR) colleagues in meeting recruiting needs.
14. May create collateral HR materials for trade shows, professional organization meetings, and career fairs. 15. Interview coordination for prospective candidates.
Qualifications A BA / BS degree in Business Management or similar discipline, or equivalent experience, plus related experience as a recruiter in a staffing or corporate environment preferred.
Ability to work well with multi
Strong problem solving, influencing, negotiating, facilitating and partnership skills required. Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Experience with CRM system preferred. The ability to perform several tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines is necessary.
Knowledge ofApplicant Tracking System(Taleo Prefered).