Medical Web Experts specializes in website design, custom application development, mobile applications, and marketing for the healthcare industry in the United States. We are a dynamic group of unconventional thinkers dedicated to advancing healthcare through better use of technology. This drive is the reason why we are growing at a steady 20% annually. We develop custom native mobile and web applications for the healthcare community and provide innovative new features to our clients’ existing applications.
We are now looking for a QA to join our team! This is a 100% remote position.
The main objectives of this position are:
- Create, maintain and execute test plans
- Manual testing (Automated is a plus!)
- In charge of approving/denying deployments to production
- Collaboration with Project Management, Client Management, Design and Development peers
- Document test results and compare to expected results
- Detect cross-browser, design, programming, and usability issues
The primary responsibilities for this position include:
- 2 years in a web/digital QA or related role is desired, but we will teach the right person
- Experience in testing websites, web-based applications, back-end applications, and general software debugging.
- Extensive knowledge of all popular browsers
- Ability to identify software issues/bugs
- Experience creating test plans for small and large scale applications
- Familiarity with web application development process
- Self-motivation and be very detail-oriented
- Fluid level of English
We look forward to receiving your application!
Powered by JazzHR