MAS Global Consulting is an award winning software services company based in Tampa, Florida, with operations in the US, Colombia, Mexico and Argentina. Our vision is to be a diverse community of All-In, Result-Minded experts that is the most trusted partner to deliver Agile custom software solutions, with a MAS experience that creates value for All. MAS Global is a Certified Women and Minority Owned Business Enterprise, listed on Inc5000 list by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the US, and in the "Fast500" list by Deloitte, as one of the 500 fastest growing technology companies in North America. Our secret sauce is our people and our culture, there's no better time to join and help us get our company to the next level, while making sure that MAS is always More for our people, our clients, our communities. Learn more about our story in this short video:
- Develops and implements QA test plans
- Creates and executes test scenarios, test scripts, and workflows for assigned applications from the user’s perspective, applying systematic testing principles to attain good coverage.
- Creates, Maintains, and executes automated regression suites.
- Experience with Architecture, Design, and Implementation of Automation Frameworks
- Implement eligible test cases for automation
- Does data set up, smoke testing of the test environments as part of environment readiness
- Works with System Integration Testing team and across development teams to ensure quality implementation of user stories, and adoption of Automation Framework when appropriate
- Evaluates testing effectiveness and consults with team members and team leads to implement adjustments.
- Participates in Release meetings and Agile ceremonies
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with experience in current software quality assurance practices.
- Intermediate English level
- 3+ years related software testing or systems quality assurance experience.
- 2+ years related automation experience.
- Strong working knowledge of software testing methodologies and software development life cycle.
- Strong process orientation and knowledge of the entire Quality Assurance life cycle.
- Experience configuring and conducting automated testing using commercial test automation tools and frameworks, such as Microsoft Test Professional, Selenium Web Driver, Page Object Model, Coded UI Tests.
- Experience with application lifecycle management platform, and defect tracking systems, ideally TFS (Team Foundation Server) or equivalent, such as PTC Integrity, ClearQuest, JIRA.
- Experience with test case management tool, ideally MTM (Microsoft Test Manager) or equivalent.
- Strong technical skills to automate test cases using a testing framework & Visual Studio / C# (or another major language like Java)
- Ability to work independently with excellent organizational skills and the flexibility and adaptability to work on multiple projects.
- Strong analytical, design, and problem-solving skills with good attention to detail.
- Experience working in Agile / Scrum environments where QA team members collaborate closely with development teams from the beginning of the software life cycle, e.g., participating in daily calls
Powered by JazzHR