Established in 2000, eTeacher Group created and operates leading virtual schools throughout the world. The company specializes in large scale operation of online teacher-led classes. We work with leading professionals every step of the way, from recruiting and developing content, to marketing, sales and operations.
We are looking for a Global Operations Coordinator to join our leading HR team and support it's entire activity.
- Operating and performing administrative tasks of each recruitment cycle, such as answering questions, scheduling interviews, scheduling training sessions, etc.
- Assisting team with all daily operational activities by creating assignments, tracking progress, and resolving issues.
- Arranging and assisting with the onboarding of new employees.
- Preparing and maintaining operations documents and reports.
This is a remote- home office, freelance, full time position.
*Only CVs in English will be considered*
- Full proficiency in English - a must
- Extra languages - a strong advantage
- BA - an advantage
- At list 1 year of experience in Operation / administrative role
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office and general computer skills
- Good home office working environment (quiet space, PC/laptop, high speed internet connection 100MB, ability to activate webcam at all times, headset)