WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including : HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros.
TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
1. BILLING & CERTIFICATION : Monitor billing and adjustments process, ensuring that records are booked accurately. Promotes improvement aligned with the overall goals of the organization.
To monitor Ad Sales Certification process for LatAm branches, ensuring correct bill and revenue recognition. Pre-Billing Files Review and Approval.
Black out meetings participation.Periodic cross functional meetings.
Monitor certifications progress during the month.
2. CASH APPLICATION : To monitor Cash Application process, ensuring correct inputs are done into Financial Statements. To review and report Forecast vs Actuals Collections status keeping track of the forecast degree of accuracy and completion.
Perform and review periodic cash app reconciliations.
Review and Follow up to minimize unapplied / unidentified cash items.
Monitor cash application is applied correctly, detecting deviations and promoting applicable corrective actions.
Coordinates activities and interaction with Treasury, Accounts Receivables, Accounting and Finance.
3. REPORTING, IMPROVEMENT & KPIs : Facilitates issues resolution with the team and cross functions, related to daily operations, project management, creating and implementing procedures with the objective of reducing variances.
Creates and Monitors Volumetrics and KPIs reporting for process control and continues search for Best Practices to be implemented.
Facilitate meetings with key stakeholders to identify and implement solutions.
Promote team members to bring solutions and support them with implementation.
Run Volumetric Reports to support decision making.
4. DATA & AUDIT : To monitor overall data integrity, validating accounting standards and SOX compliance. Escalates to Director cases of non-routine transactions.
Point of contact for internal audits, internal customers and / or technical services inquires related to systems and reports analyses reflecting billing, cash application or other administrative data.
5. TEAM : Provides Mentoring and Coaching to each team member, following their performance and development. Having individual performance reviews with team members and tracking their individual and team KPIs, guarantying they are aligned both with the Culture and Area & Corporate objectives.
Goal setting and performance review meetings; Periodic Staff Meetings; Periodic 1 to 1 feedback meetings
6. PROJECTS : Act as active project member and tester in global, regional and functional project to validate information, procedures in accordance with best practices and company compliance.
Provide feedback and make sure to keep stakeholders well informed and updated. Actively collaborate in general Company Projects and Initiatives.
Support to the implementation of activity migration between teams and areas.
1. Years of experience : 5 years in a similar position in a Multinational Company or at least 5-7 years working in a Multinational Comp.
2. Degree or equivalent experience in Accounting and / or CPA, Business Administration.
3. Ability to manage different systems.
4. General knowledge of taxation.
5. General knowledge of US GAAP.
6. Fluent in English (Advanced Level) oral and written and Portuguese (Intermediate Level).
7. Have a flare for numbers, work with people and a very positive work attitude.
8. Must be willing to travel as needed.
9. Leadership and People Management skills.
10. Above average skills in Communications and Client Service.
1. Experience in Income statement analysis and preparation of notes to Financials.
2. Experience in Forecasting and budgeting.
3. Experience in Foreign currency exchange and translation.
4.Degree or equivalent experience in MBA.
5. General knowledge of ERP Systems like SAP or Oracle.
6. Experience in B2C Services.
7. General knowledge of the Industry.
8. Experience in Shared Services.
But Wait, There’s More!
Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.