Senior Finance Analyst
At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together for one purpose : to transform the history of health in humanity.
Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years.
Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough.
If you're passionate about your career every single day, we'd love to hear from you!
We invite you to read this Job Description and apply if you are passionate about the position and meet the requirements.
Our Medical Devices business segment produces a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurological disease, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics.
Position Description :
This professional will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including preparing board presentations, financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, new business opportunities and other projects requested by senior management.
1) Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
2) Aid in the capital budgeting and expenditure planning processes
3) Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
4) Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
5) Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
6) Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
7) Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support
8) Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
9) Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
10) Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
11) Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
1) Education level required : Bachelors in Economic, Business or related field (required)
2) Years of Experience : 2 / 3 years of required experience working in Business Finance or other relevant experience (required)
Required skills : Excel advanced (required), SAP & TM1 (desired)
6) Language : Advanced English, fluent (required)
6) Location of the role, Villa Adelina, Thames, Buenos Aires, Argentina