WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including : HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros.
TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
1. Perform procedures and maintenance activities to ensure availability of all WarnerMedia channels and LiveEvents for international in a 24x7 scheme.
Ex : Perform maintenance activities to replace EOL equipment
2. Manage / Implement Compression and Transport platforms across different technologies and its documentation
Ex : Installation of new compression systems
3. Prepare / Mantain Standard Operation Procedures for other support Levels
Ex : SOP for signal validation and monitoring
4. Provide Level 2 support to operations in Transmission and Transport related operations
5. Analyse / propose and assess new technologies aimed to improve current infrastructure
Investigation and implementation on virtualizing technologies to leverage infrastructure costs
1. Degree or equivalent experience in Engineering or2 years as Engineer related jobs positions
2. Fluent in written English
3. General knowledge of Video compression systems
But Wait, There’s More!
Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.