Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day.
Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
Main activities :
1. Responsible to guarantee that the product fulfills the customer specifications,
2. Ensure the correct documentation and guard of the design such as design calculations, simulations, tolerance analysis, cost analysis, material selection, 3D models, specifications, etc.
3. Maintain and increment the product knowledge during the life cycle through generation of new design standards and developing / updating the DFMA, creation and implementation of engineering changes (ECR).
4. Define the necessary technical information for the manufacturing of samples and ensure the ontime delivery for design validation testing.
5. Collaborate with the team in manufacturing, design and problem solving
6. Actively participate in technical discussions with customers to ensure the correct interpretation of the documents that define the product.
7. Ensure that root causes are resolved through the use of methodologies such as 8D, Jidoka, Shainin, etc. looking for the most optimal solution from the point of view of quality, cost and response time.
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths.
We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology.
We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.