Overall Purpose of the Job :
work within a team to assist under supervision with the preparation and running of equipment offshore ensuring successful safe
operations in accordance with Company procedures and thereby ensuring a quality service to client.
Key Activities and Accountabilities :
1. Carry out operations with team members ensuring safe completion of the operational task with prevention of technical issues in line with the Operating manual.
2. Undertake checks on all equipment for their compliance with Expro’s policies, standards and procedures and ensure they are technically correct for the operation being carried out.
3. Attend and participate in tool box talks and planning meetings when required.
4. May be required to work at onshore bases in the preparation and return of equipment.
5. Liaise with clients representatives when required in a professional manner ensuring quality of service to client.
6. Liaise with offshore Supervisor, team members, and operations department as and when required to ensure all aspects of the operations are discussed as required with the relevant parties to ensure effective communication to achieve safe operations and task completion.
7. Ensure completion of required documentation for company procedures, processes and specific client’s requirements.
8. Actively work with subordinates to share knowledge to assist with their competency progression when required.
9. Work with colleagues and Supervisor to complete required competencies for current and next role.
10. Actively work with subordinates to share knowledge to assist with their competency progression when required.
11. Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised.
If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
12. Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes.
Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures.
take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
14. Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications :
1. Technical knowledge gained through completion of competency for grade
2. Formal technical qualification
3. 3+ years technical experience