The purpose of this role is to merchandise product within all format accounts. This includes stocking shelves, rotating shelved product, setting up displays, stocking and rotating products in coolers, organizing and rotating products in storage rooms, and moving products from storage to the sales floor.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Merchandise store shelving, coolers and displays with products in assigned accounts
- Rotate products in the backroom and on the shelf
- Transport products to and from backroom to shelf location
- Maintain backroom/back stock areas in an orderly fashion
- Keep merchandise displayed in a manner calculated to increase sales
- Build customer relationships at the store level
- Communicate with the Customer upon arrival and departure from the store
- Perform other duties as necessary
- Sufficient formal or informal education to insure the ability to read and write at a level required for successful job performance
- A valid driver's license and required level of insurance coverage
- Reliable transportation to and from accounts
- A valid pallet jack and/or forklift certification where necessary
- Knowledge of general merchandising
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service
- Basic knowledge of computers and tablets
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Skills in problem solving and judgement and decision making
- Ability to provide attention to detail
- Ability to perform miscellaneous job functions in a scheduled timeframe
- Must be flexible and adaptable to support the team to obtain Company goals
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holiday hours
Work Environment and Equipment
Work generally takes place in store setting. Individuals must be able to operate a tablet or PC, as well as a two-wheel dolly and pallet jack.
Company Overview and EEO Statement
LinPepCo is a Pepsi-Cola independent distributor and has more than 35 years of soft drink and vending product distribution experience. Our company includes five Pepsi franchises in the Midwest, a full-line vending company, a full service coffee company and a refrigeration division that specializes in equipment service leasing. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at LinPepCo will be based on merit, qualifications, skills and other relevant criteria. LinPepCo does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the job. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required. Reasonable accommodation will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not to be construed as a contract for employment.